How Client Confidentiality and Privacy is Maintained
This page sets out how The Expert Editor uses and protects the information you provide when using this website. We are committed to protecting the privacy of all who visit and use The Expert Editor website.
Client confidentiality is vitally important to us and we have developed a policy to ensure that it is maintained and respected at all times.
The Expert Editor guarantees that client work will never be shared with a third party. We understand that many of the documents we handle contain sensitive and classified information, and therefore the following steps have been taken to guarantee confidentiality:
- The Expert Editor’s website is secured by GeoTrust. Our GeoTrust SSL Certificate provides up to 256 bit encryption. Therefore, you can be assured that communication and document submission through our website is confidential and secure.
- Every employee and contractor of The Expert Editor has signed a confidentiality agreement.
- Documents submitted to us are kept in a secure online system and can only be viewed by the operations team and the editor assigned to the job.
- On request, we are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- All documents are deleted from our system within 30 days of job completion.
Ownership of work
Clients who engage The Expert Editor’s services retain full ownership, copyright and intellectual property over their work. We will never share your work or contact details with a third party. As mentioned above, all documents are deleted from our system within 30 days of job completion.
How we may collect information
When you visit The Expert Editor website we only collect information from you if you voluntarily fill out one of our forms, or communicate with us via email.
The information we require to give a quote and perform our services includes:
- Contact name
- Company name (if applicable)
- Email address
- Order information (text and documents uploaded for editing)
The Expert Editor may use collected information for the following purposes: to provide editing and proofreading services, for identification and to make contact with you regarding your inquiry. Your information is not shared with any other organisation.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy and confidentiality policies, please contact us.